The NS1 Series is the smallest, non-drip, plastic coupling on the market. Design engineers find the diminutive size of the NS1 perfect when they’re needing a fluid connection in a compact space. Packed full of features, the NS1 Series includes non-spill shutoff valves that ensure drip-free disconnects and eliminate the need to purge air from the system. With its easy-to-use latch, the NS1 couplings offer strength and superior performance in a small form factor.
The NS1 ability to rotate allows tubing to move freely or relax without kinking or leaking. With its functionality sized latch, NS1 couplings connect and disconnect in any orientation.
- Non-spill design
- Ultra-low inclusion
- Intuitive interface
- Rotating design
- Chemically resistant materials
With its ergonomic, user-friendly interface, the NS1 Series is ideal for applications using tubing from 1/8-inch and smaller that require:
- Frequent and repeatedly connecting and disconnecting using nuts and ferrules
- Doubled-side shut-off where luers are not acceptable
- Secure, reliable connections and disconnections
- Biomedical Lab OEMs such as clinical chemistry, IVD, chromatography, hematology and HPLC
- Ink applications requiring low inclusion to eliminate air inclusion at the print head connection.
For more detailed information on the NS1 Series, click here.