The AseptiQuik Sterile Connectors set the standard for ease of traceability with the part and batch number and a product-specific data code laser-etched directly on the connector. Scanning the data code, the user has access to a product-specific URL that links to product specification such as sterilization, pressure, materials and more.
Info-rich data code meets relevant data
To save time and facilitate proper assembly, the data code also links to product-specific videos showing assembly steps. Additional resources accessed through the data code include a validation report request option and a convenient “Ask an Engineer” link for questions.
Better control and educated users
- Data code etched directly on connector
- Visible part and batch number on the connector for easy traceability
- Data code that provides product-specific URL for technical data and specifications
- Data code links to instructional videos showing assembly steps
- Scan includes validation report request and “Ask an Engineer"