The logistics of decoupling drug substance manufacturing from final drug product formulation is now possible using integrated single-use freeze-thaw assemblies which incorporate reliable components. In this white paper we will explore how freezing the biological material in single-use assemblies has been enabling technology for managing the logistics.
What you will learn:
- How using pre-sterilized, single use freeze-thaw systems instead of traditional methods helps manage the quality of the drug substance
- How to gain peace of mind by selecting proven single-use solutions from trusted suppliers
- The extreme conditions and measures taken to test CPC connectors to for their intended use, as well as the unattended abuse
- How the aseptic connectors maintain a sterile connection under these conditions
- How to reduce your system complexity and production costs with help from single-use assemblies
Want to hear more?
Nick Johnson explains the logistics of decoupling substance manufacturing from final drug product with help from single-use freeze thaw assemblies.