Colder Products Company's comprehensive employee benefits program will enrich your well-being and support you and your family at every stage.
Our United States-based employees enjoy the following benefits, some of which are specific to work locations. For employees in other regions, we strive for comparable company benefits.
Health and Wellness
- Coverage: Comprehensive health and wellness coverage starting on day one for you and your family
- Plan: Automatic Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions for eligible medical insurance plans
- Balance: Multiple paid time-off programs, including PTO, holidays, parental leave, volunteer days and bereavement leave
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with automatic employer contributions starting on day one
- Learn: Tuition assistance for you to continue your education, scholarship programs for children of eligible employees, and on-site training and education events
- Connect: Referral bonuses for connecting friends and family to job openings
- Recognition: Employee loyalty and peer-to-peer recognition programs
Culture and Community
- Support: Access to in-person and online advisors and education for wellness and financial health support
- Develop: A co-op and intern program in partnership with the University of Minnesota
- Community: Partnership with Hmong American Farmers Association for fresh produce, donation matching, on-site blood drives, and more
- Sustainability: Green team that promotes sustainable operations